Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One WHOLE night of sleep ~ it's a miracle

Today I am feeling good and well rested, for the first time in almost two years. :) Last night I had a horrible migraine. My well meaning husband who said he would try to come home early to help me out didn't get home til 9pm. By which time Missy La La was fast asleep.

In fact, I put her to bed early, she was sleeping by 7:30 to be exact. I wallowed in pain in my bed while watching to see if Marlee Matlin could dance. I then fell asleep.

I awoke as I do every night to La La crying in her room through the monitor. However, when I looked at the clock I was shocked and AWED to see it was 6:30am.

Holy COOOOW! I got over 8 hours of straight sleep. My headache's gone. I'm not tired.

We are having a good day. She seems well rested. She took a little longer nap than usual, and went to sleep easily without fight for her nap.

Maybe there is something to the adage sleep begets sleep.

We're going to try again tonight! See if we can create a pattern :)

Until next time . . .

No comments: